This website, as many others, uses small files called cookies to help us personalise your experience. With this document, pursuant to the EU Regulation 2016/679 G.D.P.R. (“Privacy Code”), ponticelloapartments.com provides the users of this website with some information regarding the cookies used.
What are cookies?
Technical cookies are used to provide a better service to the customer, keeping track of his choices, such as language or account information. The first-party cookies used by the website exclusively belong to this category, they are managed directly by the owner and/or the site manager and they allow a proper navigation on the website.
Marketing and proliferation cookies
These cookies are designed to create user profiles in order to send commercial messages that meet the preferences shown during the visit or to improve your browsing experience. They are third-party cookies, sent by trusted third-party companies. These cookies allow us to offer you our commercial proposal on other affiliated websites (retargeting). On third-party cookies we do not control the information provided by the cookie and we do not have access to this kind of data. This information is totally controlled by third-party companies as described in the respective privacy policies.
Social Networks Cookies
These cookies are necessary to allow your social account to interact with our site. They are useful, for example, to let you express your appreciation and to share it with your social friends. Social networks cookies are not necessary for navigation.
Embedded contents cookies
These cookies are used to display embedded contents such as YouTube videos, or contents from social networks.
For further information on third-party cookies used by the website, the user can consult the relevant policies.
How to give consent
How to disable cookies
It is usually possible to prevent the acceptance of cookies from a specific website. However, some site functions may be disabled or may not work properly.
Personal data controller
The personal data controller is Antonino Di Fisco
Rights of the interested
EU Regulation 2016/679 G.D.P.R.
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of his/her personal data;
- of the purposes and the modalities of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of processing realized with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to the article 5, paragraph 2;
- people or categories of people to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interese party has the right to obtain:
- the update, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the block of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred-to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, including as regards their contents, of those to whom the data have been communicated or spread, except in the case in which this fulfillment is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate regarding the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of his/her personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of his/her personal data in order to send advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market or commercial communication researches.