Dear Customer, this information is provided to you pursuant to the art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 by Garlic Società Cooperativa, with registered office in Palermo P.zza SS. Quaranta Martiri al Casalotto 9, in the person of Antonino Di Fisco, data controller. We would like to inform you that your personal data will be used in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, confidentiality and protecting your rights.
1. Modality and purposes of processing personal data:
Your data will be processed only by authorized personnel, both in paper format and in electronic form, in order to:
- a) block and/or confirm your booking
- b) provide the services /goods required (accommodating and accessory)
- c) carry out the payment acceptance service (electronic or otherwise)
- d) comply with the current administrative, accounting, fiscal and Public Safety obligations and/or those imposed by Supervisory and Control Bodies
- e) protect and safeguard our Guests and the company assets through a video surveillance system which is in some areas of the building, identifiable by the presence of appropriate signs. For your information, the recorded images will be automatically deleted after 7 days and they will only be available to the Judicial Authority, in order to allow the regular procedure of any investigations.
2. Legal framework
We inform you that the provision of your data is mandatory for everything that concerns the regular fulfilment of legal and contractual obligations, therefore any refusal to provide your data, in whole or in part, may make not possible to provide the services required.
We also inform you that Garlic Società Cooperativa deals with users’ optional data on the basis of their consent, that is by explicitly approving this information sheet and in relation to the modality and purposes described above. By receiving your explicit consent, your data may, therefore, also be processed : to keep your personal document only if – and in any case for a maximum of 24 hours – you want to accelerate the check-in procedures and quickly use the assigned apartment; to offer appropriate services/goods in the event of the provision of “particular” data (e.g. health, religion, etc.), to keep your personal details in case of subsequent stays at our accomodating facility, to send to you our offers and/or commercial communications by post, e-mail or electronic messaging services, to use our service of receiving messages and phone calls addressed to you during your stay, to send you our satisfaction questionnaire.
Furthermore, the user may decide to transfer to Garlic Società Cooperativa the rights relating to the photographic and/or audiovisual images that Garlic Società Cooperativa and/or its collaborators may portray and/or film within its building and which could be subsequently published on the notice board of Garlic Società Cooperativa and/or on the photo gallery of the website and/or on the social pages of Garlic Società Cooperativa.
3. Categories of recipients
In addition to the communications to be accomplished in compliance with precise legal obligations and/or secondary legislation, your data may be spread to persons (natural or legal), identified in writing and to which specific instructions have been provided regarding the data processing:
- a) persons, companies or professional firms that provide services or activities of assistance and/or consultancy with particular – but not exclusive – reference to accounting, administrative, legal, fiscal, financial and IT activities;
- b) banking institutions for the management of the obligations deriving from the execution of the contract.
4. Retention period
In compliance with precise legislative obligations referred-to in point 1.d), your data will be kept for the entire time provided for the fulfilment of these obligations and in any case for a period not exceeding 10 years. However, the user’s optional data, collected for other purposes than legal obligations, will be immediately deleted upon your departure or processed anonymously, unless a consent to the conservation is provided as for in point 2.
5. Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to the European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights: to request the confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her (right of access); to know its origin; to receive intelligible communication; to have information about the logic, the methods and the purposes of the data processing; to request the update, the amendment, the integration, the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected; in cases of consent-based processing, to receive the data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device; the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
We would like to remind you that, in case you have given your consent, if you change your opinion in the future, you will always have the possibility to unsubscribe from our communication channels by writing an email to the following address: Info@ponticelloapartments.com, or by contacting:
Antonino Di Fisco, personal data controller: Tel. +39 091 327511